Well what the hell..

Start here ... Introduce Yourself
Forum rules
Follow the rules you agreed to when you signed up and you won't have any problems.
lonestar

Re: Well what the hell..

#11 Post by lonestar » October 7th, 2017, 11:17 pm

Rebecca wrote:
October 7th, 2017, 10:15 pm
I was looking through my old PM's and saw that there were several from Dante1. What ever happened to him? He liked my poetry it seems. Had some nice discussions about them.
So many have just disappeared, but the light is on and the door is open.

Rebecca

#12 Post by Rebecca » October 8th, 2017, 12:10 pm

lonestar wrote:
October 7th, 2017, 11:17 pm
Rebecca wrote:
October 7th, 2017, 10:15 pm
I was looking through my old PM's and saw that there were several from Dante1. What ever happened to him? He liked my poetry it seems. Had some nice discussions about them.
So many have just disappeared, but the light is on and the door is open.

Yeah, have no idea where most of them went. I do keep in touch with Lucy and Vellaity still. Was never really sure who Dante1 was but he was always encouraging to me.
Does this bow make my butt look big?

Katsrdelicious

#13 Post by Katsrdelicious » October 8th, 2017, 7:32 pm

lonestar wrote:
October 6th, 2017, 3:26 pm
Katsrdelicious wrote:
October 5th, 2017, 8:10 pm
lonestar wrote:
October 4th, 2017, 8:25 am
Yes indeed ... hard to inject life in an old board. This board is about dead, the only reason I took it on was to preserve the colorful history brought on by badnews and like Rudy said, it's a good read!
I enjoyed the old days and the people I have interacted with. Would have liked to have known many of you in real life. But as life goes on many of our lives change and so too do many of the people in them. It's sad when old friends move on and we are relegated to just an occasional check in. Although some of you drove me crazy at times you all were very much a part of helping me maintain a sanity at some difficult times in my life. For that I will never forget some of you.
Very thoughtful kats, you were always one of my favorites. Well it was a moment in time that's for sure, may never be like that again. I was hoping for some action here, even a small group would be better than what it is now. It was good to hear from ponygurl, I was glad I located you, loved hearing from Rebecca. I still enjoy reading the stuff here, anyway, keep in touch.
Time has become a rare commodity. It's hard to believe the years have passed and I'm where I am right now. When I first met many of you I was a single custodial father raising a boy by myself. Now the boy is a man and I'm a grandpa. I have a jewel of a woman I share my life with. Never saw that coming. I was already making plans for trailer living and growing old in Florida.
I still recall my first interaction. Wendy questioned my intelligence for just jumping in rather than testing the water first.
There was a time when some of us tried to talk via yahoo voice messenger. I can only recall Tileman's amazement that I sound like a hick. Whatever happened to that self absorbed bastard?

Rebecca

#14 Post by Rebecca » October 8th, 2017, 8:38 pm

Katsrdelicious wrote:
October 8th, 2017, 7:32 pm
lonestar wrote:
October 6th, 2017, 3:26 pm
Katsrdelicious wrote:
October 5th, 2017, 8:10 pm

I enjoyed the old days and the people I have interacted with. Would have liked to have known many of you in real life. But as life goes on many of our lives change and so too do many of the people in them. It's sad when old friends move on and we are relegated to just an occasional check in. Although some of you drove me crazy at times you all were very much a part of helping me maintain a sanity at some difficult times in my life. For that I will never forget some of you.
Very thoughtful kats, you were always one of my favorites. Well it was a moment in time that's for sure, may never be like that again. I was hoping for some action here, even a small group would be better than what it is now. It was good to hear from ponygurl, I was glad I located you, loved hearing from Rebecca. I still enjoy reading the stuff here, anyway, keep in touch.
Time has become a rare commodity. It's hard to believe the years have passed and I'm where I am right now. When I first met many of you I was a single custodial father raising a boy by myself. Now the boy is a man and I'm a grandpa. I have a jewel of a woman I share my life with. Never saw that coming. I was already making plans for trailer living and growing old in Florida.
I still recall my first interaction. Wendy questioned my intelligence for just jumping in rather than testing the water first.
There was a time when some of us tried to talk via yahoo voice messenger. I can only recall Tileman's amazement that I sound like a hick. Whatever happened to that self absorbed bastard?
Kats, so good to hear how your life is going. I remember those conversations on yahoo voice. Tileman told me I didn't have any trace of an accent. He also said some other not so nice things but I'll leave those out. :)

Canada

#15 Post by Canada » October 12th, 2017, 8:23 pm

I mostly just don't like people.

Canada

#16 Post by Canada » October 12th, 2017, 8:25 pm

Canada wrote:
October 12th, 2017, 8:23 pm
I mostly just don't like people.
:D

MisLed

#17 Post by MisLed » October 13th, 2017, 2:03 pm

HEY PONY!!
No Way, No How, NoBama. KEEP the Change!

B. Obama: Half Honkey, All Donkey

OneBigAssMistakeAmerica

Canada

#18 Post by Canada » October 14th, 2017, 5:03 pm

Hi! :D

Have no clue what my password for ponygurl is.. :(

lonestar

#19 Post by lonestar » November 5th, 2017, 10:38 am

Canada wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 5:03 pm
Hi! :D

Have no clue what my password for ponygurl is.. :(
Well anyway it was good to hear from you ... I think somebody could help you log is as ponygurl if you're interested. I don't think I ever met anyone on these forums with a sharper wit than you ... had some good times, no?

Rebecca

#20 Post by Rebecca » November 10th, 2017, 6:38 pm

Lordy ... thank goodness I write my passwords down or I'd be locked out of this haven. :) As I have aged ... not so gracefully in the memory department I write everything down. Glad to see Ponygurl still has her smart ass wit in tact. Hi Pony!!!!