House of Cards Season Five

Poetry, Art, Music, Movies, TV, Etc.
lonestar

House of Cards Season Five

#1 Post by lonestar » June 3rd, 2017, 8:19 am

House of Cards fifth season and in fact the whole show wastes your time while pretending to be worth your time.

Personally, the show should end, give it up, totally unrealistic. The show should be about the real idiots that run the government and how they're destroying America because they're incompetent and worthless.

The show was written by Beau Willmon up to the fourth season, a real die hard Trump hater. He was replaced by more anti-Trump haters, so there you go, the whole thing is worthless as a show.

Rudy2D

Re: House of Cards Season Five

#2 Post by Rudy2D » June 3rd, 2017, 10:55 am

lonestar wrote:
June 3rd, 2017, 8:19 am
House of Cards fifth season and in fact the whole show wastes your time while pretending to be worth your time.

Personally, the show should end, give it up, totally unrealistic. The show should be about the real idiots that run the government and how they're destroying America because they're incompetent and worthless.

The show was written by Beau Willmon up to the fourth season, a real die hard Trump hater. He was replaced by more anti-Trump haters, so there you go, the whole thing is worthless as a show.
The only regular show I watch is Blue Bloods. :D
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. ~Pr. 3:5-6

Love animals; God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy untroubled. ~Dostoyevsky

Katsrdelicious

#3 Post by Katsrdelicious » June 14th, 2017, 7:40 pm

Just watched all the seasons of Sons of Anarchy. Good show. Left me wanting to get a bike again

Rudy2D

#4 Post by Rudy2D » June 15th, 2017, 4:42 pm

I'd like to chop a Triumph Twin.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. ~Pr. 3:5-6

Love animals; God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy untroubled. ~Dostoyevsky

JustPassinThru

#5 Post by JustPassinThru » June 20th, 2017, 1:28 am

As entertainment got more political, I started taking less entertainment.