If GOP gets wiped out in 2018, Dems will impeach

Midterms are coming (2018)
lonestar

Re: If GOP gets wiped out in 2018, Dems will impeach

#11 Post by lonestar » August 3rd, 2017, 8:51 pm

Underdog wrote:
July 31st, 2017, 8:06 am
I think the appointment of John Kelly will make a huge impact on the Trump administration.
Hey underdog ... good to see you here. Don't get discouraged, things will pick up, I'm hoping to get some of those brain dead communist democrats to post here ,,, maybe we could talk about the Russians. :mrgreen:

JustPassinThru

#12 Post by JustPassinThru » August 18th, 2017, 11:53 am

FWIW...objectively...I think an Impeachment attempt is inevitable.

It is what it is. I'm not saying it's warranted; but insanity rules the public discourse right now.

With nothing to lose, Trump should go bold. Of course he doesn't listen to me, or any commentators...but his choice is plain. Shut this public luancy down, NOW...with Martial Law and a provisional military government...or let it build and climax in his own death.

He should have fired Mueller, long ago. And that Deputy AG who named him. And he still should, threats of Impeachment or not.

But it's past that. Appoint a military triumvirate and have them arrest and hang Mueller and the other lawless partisans abusing their offices. And let them impose law and order under martial law.

The Snowflakes, after living under curfews and threats of drumhead courts-martial, will worship the day when finally regular law is reinstated.

Give these punks a taste of despotism, without overturning the American system to do it.

Tipsycatlover

#13 Post by Tipsycatlover » September 8th, 2017, 6:09 pm

That would never happen. I doubt that the GOP will get wiped out in 2018. The democrats are getting so hysterical, in another year they will be killing themselves.