To just hang out and bs about random stuff
Katsrdelicious

Re: New look

#151 Post by Katsrdelicious » October 8th, 2017, 7:18 pm

Rebecca wrote:
October 8th, 2017, 7:31 am
I don't know who Canada is?
The cantankerous one. Ponygurl

What's the word? How is life treating you?

Rebecca

#152 Post by Rebecca » October 8th, 2017, 8:40 pm

Katsrdelicious wrote:
October 8th, 2017, 7:18 pm
Rebecca wrote:
October 8th, 2017, 7:31 am
I don't know who Canada is?
The cantankerous one. Ponygurl

What's the word? How is life treating you?
Hi Kats ... life is treating me just peachy. I have two granddaughters graduating High School this year. Yikes! Where has the time gone? They were just babies when we were all so active on the boards. I'm staying busy and mostly out of trouble. So good to read your updates on the other thread. :D
Does this bow make my butt look big?

lonestar

#153 Post by lonestar » October 12th, 2017, 7:51 pm

Things move mighty slow around here. :D

smegma

#154 Post by smegma » October 23rd, 2017, 11:40 am

Katsrdelicious wrote:
September 24th, 2017, 8:19 pm
smegma wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 8:53 am
Katsrdelicious wrote:
September 7th, 2017, 8:19 pm
Naw. People have tired of interacting with sanctimonious assholes.
No one other than some #fakepresident cultists have stopped talking to me. And that's okay with me because if I wanted to read Breitbart, Infowars, or watch FoxPAC I'd do that instead of the warmed over bullshit that you and the mopes you refer to proffer.
Never visit Breitbart. Never visit Infowars. Rarely watch Fox. Matter of fact, last time I turned it on was during Irma.
I'm very apolitical and have become disgusted with the childish bullshit. What I have noticed is those who take the hardest stances on both sides are the biggest morons and it amazes me that many are somewhat intelligent otherwise. It's all ego and an absolute lack of humility. Bill Maher wannabes.
Both sides do it.

So fuck it all. Put in an unqualified New York douchebag who has absolutely no redeeming characteristics.

At my 8th grade graduation we sang a song that freedom isn't free. There is a reason that the First Amendment is the first. I realize that you think you're above what I do for a living and I agree that it can be quite ridiculous. But what I do is about justice and there is nothing more serious and important than justice. Your attitude has led to a lawless, corrupt traitor taking office, and 30% us (you included) think that's a good thing. Putin has succeeded, beyond his wildest dreams, to get you to hate yourself.

You are your government. It is important. Justice is important.

We didn't get to be the most successful, most powerful nation the world has ever known with this nihilistic attitude you have assimilated. You're on the wrong side.

Rudy2D

#155 Post by Rudy2D » October 23rd, 2017, 7:24 pm

smegma wrote:
October 23rd, 2017, 11:40 am
I realize that you think you're above what I do for a living and I agree that it can be quite ridiculous.
Homosexual prostitute? Yup. It's ridiculous.

smegma wrote:
We didn't get to be the most successful, most powerful nation the world has ever known with this nihilistic attitude you have assimilated. You're on the wrong side.
Did your mother have any kids that lived?
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. ~Pr. 3:5-6

Love animals; God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy untroubled. ~Dostoyevsky

Katsrdelicious

#156 Post by Katsrdelicious » October 26th, 2017, 1:34 am

smegma wrote:

Both sides do it.

So fuck it all. Put in an unqualified New York douchebag who has absolutely no redeeming characteristics.

At my 8th grade graduation we sang a song that freedom isn't free. There is a reason that the First Amendment is the first. I realize that you think you're above what I do for a living and I agree that it can be quite ridiculous. But what I do is about justice and there is nothing more serious and important than justice. Your attitude has led to a lawless, corrupt traitor taking office, and 30% us (you included) think that's a good thing. Putin has succeeded, beyond his wildest dreams, to get you to hate yourself.

There is truth to that. Both sides have their fair share of assholes.

I'm not really sure how you conclude that I believe I'm above what you do for a living. Your occupation ( what my understanding of what your practice is) is an unfortunate necessity given the way society is constructed. You speak of justice but rarely will you get people to agree on what exactly that is or means.

The belief that I am my government is a joke. The individuals input has become increasingly minimized with each passing election. Trump would not have been my first choice but what your side was offering was shall we say less than impressive and maybe even less virtuous.

In regards to qualifications, what is and isn't qualified? You may not like his style or maybe it's the shake up that he has created but I don't see where he's been anymore detrimental than the last clown who held the office.

smegma

#157 Post by smegma » November 2nd, 2017, 3:42 pm

Katsrdelicious wrote:
October 26th, 2017, 1:34 am
smegma wrote:

Both sides do it.

There is truth to that. Both sides have their fair share of assholes.

I'm not really sure how you conclude that I believe I'm above what you do for a living. Your occupation ( what my understanding of what your practice is) is an unfortunate necessity given the way society is constructed. You speak of justice but rarely will you get people to agree on what exactly that is or means.

The belief that I am my government is a joke. The individuals input has become increasingly minimized with each passing election. Trump would not have been my first choice but what your side was offering was shall we say less than impressive and maybe even less virtuous.

In regards to qualifications, what is and isn't qualified? You may not like his style or maybe it's the shake up that he has created but I don't see where he's been anymore detrimental than the last clown who held the office.
"I'm not really sure how you conclude that I believe I'm above what you do for a living."

Things you have said.

"The belief that I am my government is a joke."

Except it's true. You are your government.

"In regards to qualifications, what is and isn't qualified?"

A man who defrauds 5,000 people out of $35,000 each is not qualified. Your #fakepresident is not a businessman. That is one of thousands of lies your #fakepresident told you. Your #fakepresident is, at best, a huckster. He is something lower than a used car salesman.

Businessmen don't go bankrupt 4 times. Businessmen don't stiff their employees and their contractors, because that's bad business. Businessmen make sure the people who trust them and invest in them profit from their investments. That is good business. Your guy had to turn to organized crime and Russian international criminals. He was an unwitting, at best, money launderer. You don't sell a home for $100,000 and then have the buyer never use the home and eventually tear it down. That isn't business. It's criminal behavior. Someone who fits this profile isn't qualified.

A woman who was first lady, a senator, and Secretary of State is qualified. Phony scandals and allegations like the whole email garbage, the whole Benghazi schtick, Whitewater, The Rose Law Firm billings, alleged murder of dozens of people... that is all bullshit from liars and miscreants who have nothing to add to society. Both sides don't do that. Republicans do that, and Republicans put a traitor into the White House.

"You speak of justice but rarely will you get people to agree on what exactly that is or means."

That's an excuse for not trying. It's pure bullshit. You give up. You're buffaloed.

lonestar

#158 Post by lonestar » November 5th, 2017, 10:34 am

Hey smegie, you still live in Chicago? I feel so sorry for you living in that hell hole. Chicago personifies what it means to be a democrat. Maybe that explains your pissy attitude and why you can't get along?? You suppose?

You're wasting your time defending Hillary Clinton, that cow is headed for prison. I think Brazile was onto something. Bill and Hillary Clinton are the biggest scandal ever in the United States.

Katsrdelicious

#159 Post by Katsrdelicious » November 6th, 2017, 8:42 pm

smegma wrote:
November 2nd, 2017, 3:42 pm
That's an excuse for not trying. It's pure bullshit. You give up. You're buffaloed.
I'm buffaloed? It is not I who believes just because someone has a D after their name they're the pinnacle of decency. There are very few individuals who rise to the level to make it to DC that keep a closet clean. I for the life of me can not understand why anyone would become so enamored as you are by any politician. It's a disturbing idolatry.

smegma

#160 Post by smegma » November 14th, 2017, 12:15 pm

Katsrdelicious wrote:
November 6th, 2017, 8:42 pm
smegma wrote:
November 2nd, 2017, 3:42 pm
I'm buffaloed? It is not I who believes just because someone has a D after their name they're the pinnacle of decency. There are very few individuals who rise to the level to make it to DC that keep a closet clean. I for the life of me can not understand why anyone would become so enamored as you are by any politician. It's a disturbing idolatry.
This Mueller investigation is bad. Your party nominated a man with no redeeming qualities. I'm sure I don't have to go through that with you. Further your party has no policies other than tax cuts for billionaires and gutting federal agencies like the State Department, the CIA, and the EPA.

I was talking to a Democratic State Representative the other day and he said it has been his goal to work with Republicans. He has bent over backwards to work with them, and I believe him. My own Republican State Senator is retiring because he agreed to work with Democrats to pass a budget.

To pass a fucking budget, that's how bad Republicans have been in Illinois. They can't agree to pass a budget because the governor is holding a radical agenda over our heads.

So it goes. Your governor appears in a commercial blaming it all on Madigan, and saying that your state has benefited. I have spent a lot of time in your state and what I see is not good. You have rampant poverty and drug problems in your state. Your state taxes are low but the services suck. I don't want to emulate your state and I am in the vast majority here, yet Republicans still feel that they have to obstruct.

What is it exactly that your party has to offer me? It's coalition with neo-Nazis and the KKK? I'm supposed to relate to that? This total asshole, Bruce Rauner, and his my way or the highway crap?

Your party is a disaster and right now your idiots are trying to get a special prosecutor to investigate the Clinton Foundation so that they can use the levers of government against their enemies. That's something I can respect and support?

Katz, your party deserves the death penalty. Your party is an atrocity. Your "both sides do it" crap is just that. No, both sides don't do it. Your party put a corrupt moron in charge and half of you morons love him. This ends badly. More and more comes out every day. This thing with Flynn is really bad. The stuff yesterday with Trump, Jr., really really bad. And your #fakepresident obstructed justice when he asked Comey to not go after Flynn.

I don't have "disturbing idolatry," Katz. That's a load of crap like everything "conservatives" do these days.